Live music returns to 2nd Street for Third Thursday in Belmont Shore
Belmont Shore Long Beach, CA 90803
July 15, 2021 - July 15, 2021
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Live music returns to 2nd Street for Third Thursday in Belmont ShoreReady for another round of live music on 2nd Street? Third Thursday Night – July 15th • 5-8pm A new summer event series that features an evening of live music, local art, and of course –– the chance visit your favorite shops and restaurants on Second Street. This month’s music:
- Manuel The Band
- The Anti-Groupies
- Chelsey Sanchez
- Think of One
- Pedal Movement will be offering a FREE bike + stroller valet from 5-8pm, located in the Chase Bank parking lot.
- We are unveiling a brand NEW art exhibit presented in the windows of the building at 5025 E Second Street (previously The Gap store).
- Long Beach Tap House will be offering half-price wings from 5-8pm! Includes buffalo, parmesan garlic, and sweet ’n’ spicy flavors. Extended happy hour deals on select craft beers during the event.
- Colossus Bread + Coffee will be holding their Thursday night Pizza Night! See here for more details and be sure to order ahead to avoid missing out on this exciting new launch.
- Get 10% off your purchase at LB Swag, during the event. Our exhibit featuring the work of Allie Deepswill continue in the windows of the building at 5354 E Second Street.
- You could win prizes from many of our Second Street businesses! Visit the BSBA booth (in front of Chase Bank) to find out more information and get your free entries.